Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom. Zetia is also marketed internationally under the name Ezetrol.
Generic equivalents for Zetia... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(e zet' i mibe)
Before taking ezetimibe,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ezetimibe or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking. Be sure to mention any of the following: anticoagulants (''blood thinners'') such as warfarin (Coumadin); cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune); fenofibrate (TriCor); and gemfibrozil (Lopid). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- if you are taking cholestyramine (Questran), colesevelam (WellChol), or colestipol (Colestid), take it 4 hours before or 2 hours after ezetimibe.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking ezetimibe, call your doctor.
- sore throat
- runny nose
- joint pain
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- upset stomach
- extreme tiredness
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- lack of energy
- loss of appetite
- pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- flu-like symptoms
- muscle pain or weakness
- pale or fatty stools
- chest pain