(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of New Zealand. Shipped from New Zealand.
Generic equivalents for Rilutek... What are generics?
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(ril' yoo zole)
Before taking riluzole,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to riluzole, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in riluzole tablets or suspension. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients..
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: allopurinol (Aloprim, Lopurin, Zyloprim), carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Epitol, Equetro, Tegretol), ciprofloxacin (Cipro), fluvoxamine (Luvox), methoxsalen (8-MOP, Oxsoralen), methyldopa (in Aldochlor), mexiletine, oral contraceptives (birth control pills), rifampin (Rifadin, in Rifamate, in Rifater), sulfasalazine (Azulfidine), vemurafenib (Zelboraf), and zileuton (Zyflo).
- tell your doctor if you are of Japanese descent and if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking riluzole, call your doctor.
- tell your doctor if you use tobacco products. Cigarette smoking may decrease the effectiveness of this drug.
- dry mouth
- mouth numbness
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- fast heart rate
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- dry cough
- stomach pain
- extreme tiredness
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- loss of appetite
- pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- dark urine
- fever, chills, cough, or other signs of infection
- muscle or joint pain