Psorcon (Diflorasone Diacetate)
Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
Diflorasone Diacetate Information
(dye flor' a sone)
Before using diflorasone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to diflorasone, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in diflorasone topical products. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking.
- tell your doctor if you have an infection or any other skin problems or have ever had diabetes or Cushing's syndrome (an abnormal condition that is caused by excess hormones [corticosteroids]).
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while using diflorasone, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using betamethasone topical.
- burning, itching, irritation, redness, or drying or cracking of the skin
- increased hair growth
- change in skin color
- bruising or shiny skin
- tiny red bumps or rash around the mouth
- small white or red bumps on the skin
- redness, swelling, oozing pus or other signs of skin infection in the place where you applied diflorasone
- changes in the way fat is spread around the body
- sudden weight gain
- unusual tiredness
- muscle weakness
- depression and irritability