Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada. Myambutol is also marketed internationally under the name Etibi.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(e tham' byoo tole)
Before taking ethambutol,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ethambutol or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially antacids and vitamins. Antacids interfere with ethambutol, making it less effective. Take ethambutol 1 hour before or 2 hours after antacids.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney disease, gout, or eye disorders such as cataracts.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking ethambutol, call your doctor.
- loss of appetite
- upset stomach
- numbness and tingling in the hands or feet
- blurred vision
- inability to see the colors red and green
- sudden changes in vision
- skin rash
The content on this page is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Patients should not use the information presented on this page for diagnosing a health-related issue or disease. Before taking any medication or supplements, patients should always consult a physician or qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about whether a drug is safe, appropriate or effective.