Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia.
Generic equivalents for Avodart... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(doo tas' teer ide)
Before taking dutasteride,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to dutasteride, finasteride (Propecia, Proscar), any other medications, or any of the ingredients in dutasteride capsules. Ask your doctor or check the manufacturer's patient information for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: antifungals such as ketoconazole (Nizoral); cimetidine (Tagamet); ciprofloxacin (Cipro); diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac); ritonavir, (Norvir), troleandomycin (TAO); and verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease or prostate cancer.
- you should know that dutasteride is for use only in men. Women, especially those who are or may become pregnant, should not handle dutasteride capsules. Touching the contents of the capsules may harm the fetus. If a woman who is pregnant or who could become pregnant accidentally touches leaking capsules, she should wash the area with soap and water immediately and call her doctor.
- you should know that you should not donate blood while you are taking dutasteride and for 6 months after you stop taking this medication.
- inability to have or maintain an erection
- decrease in sex drive
- problems with ejaculation
- changes in the breasts such as increased size, lumps, pain, or nipple discharge
- swelling of the face, tongue, or throat
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- peeling skin