Prescription required. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada. Mepron is also marketed internationally under the name Mepron Suspension.
Generic equivalents for Mepron... What are generics?
Prescription required. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(a toe' va kwone)
Before taking atovaquone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to atovaquone, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in atovaquone suspension. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: rifabutin (Mycobutin) or rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had stomach or intestinal disorders or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking atovaquone, call your doctor.
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, mouth, or throat
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- hoarseness or throat tightness
The content on this page is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Patients should not use the information presented on this page for diagnosing a health-related issue or disease. Before taking any medication or supplements, patients should always consult a physician or qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about whether a drug is safe, appropriate or effective.