Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)
Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Clomiphene Citrate Information
(kloe' mi feen)
Before taking clomiphene,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to clomiphene or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease, ovarian cysts (except those from polycystic ovary syndrome), uterine fibroids, abnormal vaginal bleeding, a pituitary tumor, or thyroid or adrenal disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking clomiphene, call your doctor immediately.
- you should know that clomiphene may cause blurred vision. Do not drive a car or operate machinery, especially in poor lighting, until you know how this medication affects you.
- you should know that clomiphene increases the chance of multiple pregnancy (twins or more). Talk to your doctor about the risks of multiple pregnancy.
- flushing (feeling of warmth)
- upset stomach
- breast discomfort
- abnormal vaginal bleeding
- blurred vision
- visual spots or flashes
- double vision
- stomach or lower stomach pain
- stomach swelling
- weight gain
- shortness of breath