Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Azulfidine is also marketed internationally under the name Salazopyrin.
Generic equivalents for Azulfidine... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(sul fa sal' a zeen)
Before taking sulfasalazine,
- tell your doctor if you are allergic to sulfasalazine, sulfapyridine, aspirin, choline magnesium trisalicylate (Triosal, Trilisate), choline salicylate (Arthropan), mesalamine (Asacol, Pentasa, Rowasa), salsalate (Argesic-SA, Disalcid, Salgesic, others), sulfa drugs, trisalicylate (Tricosal, Trilisate),or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially digoxin (Lanoxin), folic acid, and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma, kidney or liver disease, porphyria, blood problems, or blockage in your intestine or urinary tract.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking sulfasalazine, call your doctor.
- plan to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Sulfasalazine may make your skin sensitive to sunlight.
- loss of appetite
- upset stomach
- stomach pain
- skin rash
- sore throat
- joint or muscle aches
- pale or yellow skin
- difficulty swallowing
- unusual bleeding or bruising