Generic equivalents for Dipyridamole... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(dye peer id' a mole)
Before taking dipyridamole,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to dipyridamole or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially aspirin and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had low blood pressure.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking dipyridamole, call your doctor.
- talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of taking dipyridamole if you are 65 years of age or older. Older adults should not usually take dipyridamole because it is not as safe or effective as other medications that can be used to treat the same condition.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking dipyridamole.
- stomach pain
- flushing (feeling of warmth)
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- chest pain