Pazeo (Olopatadine Hydrochloride)
Prescription required. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Olopatadine Hydrochloride Information
(oh loe pa ta' deen)
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Check the dropper tip to make sure that it is not chipped or cracked.
- Avoid touching the dropper tip against your eye or anything else; eye drops and droppers must be kept clean.
- While tilting your head back, pull down the lower lid of your eye with your index finger to form a pocket.
- Hold the dropper (tip down) with the other hand, as close to the eye as possible without touching it.
- Brace the remaining fingers of that hand against your face.
- While looking up, gently squeeze the dropper so that a single drop falls into the pocket made by the lower eyelid. Remove your index finger from the lower eyelid.
- Close your eye for 2 to 3 minutes and tip your head down as though looking at the floor. Try not to blink or squeeze your eyelids.
- Place a finger on the tear duct and apply gentle pressure.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- If you are to use more than one drop in the same eye, wait at least 5 minutes before instilling the next drop.
- Replace and tighten the cap on the dropper bottle. Do not wipe or rinse the dropper tip.
- Wash your hands to remove any medication.
Before using olopatadine eye drops,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to olopatadine, benzalkonium chloride, or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while using olopatadine, call your doctor.
- you should know that you should not wear contact lenses if your eye(s) is/are red. If your eye is not red and you wear contact lenses, you should know that olopatadine solution contains benzalkonium chloride, which can be absorbed by soft contact lenses. Remove your contact lenses before applying olopatadine and put them back in 10 minutes later.
- blurred vision
- eye burning or stinging
- dry eyes
- sore throat
- taste changes
The content on this page is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Patients should not use the information presented on this page for diagnosing a health-related issue or disease. Before taking any medication or supplements, patients should always consult a physician or qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about whether a drug is safe, appropriate or effective.