Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
This item is backorded. May require additional wait time.
(or' li stat)
Before taking orlistat,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to orlistat or any other medications.
- talk to your doctor if you are taking medications that suppress the immune system such as cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune). If you are taking cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune), take it 2 hours before or 2 hours after orlistat.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: anticoagulants (''blood thinners'') such as warfarin (Coumadin); medications for diabetes, such as glipizide (Glucotrol), glyburide (DiaBeta, Dynase, Micronase), metformin (Glucophage), and insulin; medications to control blood pressure; medications for thyroid disease; and any other medications for weight loss.
- tell your doctor if you have if you have had an organ transplant or if you have cholestasis (condition in which the flow of bile from the liver is blocked) or malabsorption syndrome (problems absorbing food). Your doctor will probably tell you not to take orlistat.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had an eating disorder such as anorexia nervosa or bulimia, diabetes, kidney stones, pancreatitis (inflammation or swelling of the pancreas), or gallbladder or thyroid disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. Do not take orlistat if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- oily spotting on underwear or on clothing
- gas with oily spotting
- urgent need to have a bowel movement
- loose stools
- oily or fatty stools
- increased number of bowel movements
- difficulty controlling bowel movements
- pain or discomfort in the rectum (bottom)
- stomach pain
- irregular menstrual periods
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- severe or continuous stomach pain
- excessive tiredness or weakness
- loss of appetite
- pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- dark-colored urine
- light-colored stools