Colace (Docusate Sodium)
Generic equivalents for Colace... What are generics?
Can not be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
Docusate Sodium Information
Before taking stool softeners,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to any drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially aspirin and vitamins. Do not take mineral oil while taking stool softeners.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking stool softeners, call your doctor.
- stomach or intestinal cramps
- throat irritation (from oral liquid)
- skin rash (hives)
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- stomach pain
The content on this page is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Patients should not use the information presented on this page for diagnosing a health-related issue or disease. Before taking any medication or supplements, patients should always consult a physician or qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about whether a drug is safe, appropriate or effective.