Colace (Docusate Sodium)
Generic equivalents for Colace... What are generics?
Can not be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
Docusate Sodium Information
Before taking stool softeners,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to any drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially aspirin and vitamins. Do not take mineral oil while taking stool softeners.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking stool softeners, call your doctor.
- stomach or intestinal cramps
- throat irritation (from oral liquid)
- skin rash (hives)
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- stomach pain