Enablex (Darifenacin Hydrobromide)
7.5mg Tablet (Extended-Release)
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia.
15mg Tablet (Extended-Release)
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom. Enablex is also marketed internationally under the name Emselex.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Darifenacin Hydrobromide Information
(dar ee fen' a sin)
Before taking darifenacin,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to darifenacin or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: antidepressants such as amitriptyline (Elavil), amoxapine (Asendin), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), doxepin (Adapin, Sinequan), imipramine (Tofranil), nortriptyline (Aventyl, Pamelor), protriptyline (Vivactil), and trimipramine (Surmontil); antihistamines; clarithromycin (Biaxin); flecainide (Tambocor); ipratropium (Atrovent); itraconazole (Sporanox); ketoconazole (Nizoral); medications for irritable bowel disease, motion sickness, Parkinson's disease, ulcers, or urinary problems; nefazodone (Serzone); nelfinavir (Viracept); ritonavir (Norvir); and thioridazine (Mellaril). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had urinary obstruction (a blockage of urine flowing out of the bladder), any type of blockage in the digestive system, benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlargement of the prostate), severe constipation, ulcerative colitis (a condition which causes swelling and sores in the lining of the colon [large intestine] and rectum), myasthenia gravis (a disorder of the nervous system that causes muscle weakness), glaucoma, or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking darifenacin, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking darifenacin.
- you should know that darifenacin may cause blurred vision or make you dizzy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- you should know that darifenacin causes decreased sweating, which may cause heat prostration (collapse because of high body temperature) in hot weather.
- dry mouth
- upset stomach
- stomach pain
- dry eyes
- difficulty urinating or being unable to urinate
- burning pain during urination