Augmentin (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium)
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
Generic equivalents for Augmentin... What are generics?
Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium (℞)
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium Information
(a mox i sil' in) (klav' yoo lan ic)
Before taking amoxicillin and clavulanic acid,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to amoxicillin (Amoxil, Trimox, Wymox), clavulanic acid, penicillin, cephalosporins, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in amoxicillin and clavulanic acid preparations. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking. Be sure to mention either of the following: allopurinol (Aloprim, Lopurin, Zyloprim) probenecid (Probalan), and warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease, allergies, asthma, hay fever, hives, or mononucleosis.
- you should know that amoxicillin and clavulanic acid may decrease the effectiveness of oral contraceptives (birth control pills). Plan to use another form of birth control while taking amoxicillin and clavulanic acid.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking amoxicillin and clavulanic acid, call your doctor.
- upset stomach
- mild skin rash
- severe skin rash
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- vaginal itching and discharge
- yellowing of the skin or eyes