How to Order from Drugmart.com, a Canadian-Based Prescription Referral Service
Place an order in 3 easy ways:
- ONLINE on our fully interactive website
- CALLING our customer service centre at 1-800-248-5139
- FAXING your order to 1-800-385-6407 (toll-free) or 1-204-809-5080 (international, long distance charges may apply)
Notes of Importance:
If your order contains prescription items, a valid prescription written by a medical practitioner licensed to practice in your area of residence is required. All prescriptions must be written in English.
Once an order for a prescription medication has been placed, we require the Rx be faxed, emailed, uploaded via our site, or mailed to us.
A mailed prescription can take up to 2 weeks to be received. Because of this, we recommend faxing, emailing or uploading your prescription.
Please do not forward your prescription before placing an order.
No changes or cancellations can be made to your prescription order once it has been placed.
- Browse by categories or drug names and add items to your shopping cart.
- Upon checkout you will be asked to create a customer account, and complete a brief patient profile if your shopping cart contains prescription items. ***Please note: Order name and profile must match the prescription name.***
- Follow the remaining steps to complete your purchase.
Once your credit card has been successfully charged, you will receive a 7-digit order number and a fax number.
If your order contains prescription items, fax in your prescriptions to the toll free fax number provided to you. Include your order number on the fax so we can identify it to your account.
Once the order, payment and all prescriptions are received, it will take 3 business days for the order to be processed and another 2-4 weeks for delivery. This processing time permits pharmacists and physicians to look over your medical profile, documents and prescriptions for approval.
You will be sent an e-mail confirming your order has been received. Once the order is shipped you will be sent a second e-mail confirming shipment.
- If you are a new customer, you can set up an account.
- If you are a repeat customer, please sign in for quick re-ordering.
***No changes or cancellations can be made to your order once it has been placed.***
You can simply call our toll free number on 1-800-248-5139 and one of our customer service representatives will be pleased to take your order.
Download and print both forms located below (both are in a PDF format). One form contains instructions on how to order, the other page is a medical order form. If you are ordering for more than one individual, please use two separate medical order forms.
Once these forms have been filled out, you may forward them by fax to 1-800-385-6407 (toll-free) or 1-204-809-5080 (international, long distance charges may apply)
Download File: [ Fax Medical Order Form with Instructions ]