Urispas (Flavoxate Hydrochloride)
Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Flavoxate Hydrochloride Information
(fla vox' ate)
Before taking flavoxate,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had glaucoma, ulcers, paralytic ileus, or obstructive disease (blockage) of the stomach, kidneys, or intestines.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to flavoxate or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking flavoxate, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking flavoxate.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- upset stomach
- dry mouth or throat
- blurred vision
- eye pain
- increased sensitivity of your eyes to light
- confusion (especially in the elderly)
- skin rash
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- severe dizziness or drowsiness
- sore throat with fever