Intal Inhaler (Cromolyn Sodium)
Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
Cromolyn Sodium Information
(kroe' moe lin)
Before using cromolyn,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to cromolyn or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver or kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while using cromolyn, call your doctor.
- itching or burning nasal passages
- stomach pain
- increased difficulty breathing